The Word According to MeMpHiTz Pt. 2

My attorney Kenny Meiselas called me this morning. Told me we're looking good with my new HiTz Committee label deal. He tells me Jive never really did a label deal like mine before. Hmm . . . hope they do the right thing.

I absolutely love the music industry, it’s what I’ve always wanted and dreamed of doing. I actually truly believe that I spoke it, or even willed it into existence. I don't know who said the music industry was dead but I tell ya this, they're probably losing…Yep I said it. Now what? Ha Ha!

I honestly love contributing to the music industry because it’s a chance for me to share with everyone all of the creative ability that I may run into, think about, etc., in my many travels and travels to come.

Music runs through my veins like the Mississippi through Memphis, Tennessee.
And I will say this, if you play your cards right, the industry PAYS A LOT OF DAMN MULAH!!

Lots of business to take care of recently. I talked to my lil broham T-PAIN this morning. We’re talking about his new album, I’m telling you: We’re about to kill the game again. Brand new sounds, brand new outlook on life. [People] have no idea. But hey, that's why we LOVE THIS GAME.

I really think people love T- Pain because both his music and his swagger are something so different from the norm and that’s exciting. People love to be excited! I know I do. And that's exactly why I signed him. People are finally realizing that he is definitely the TRUTH. I remember a time when I couldn't get a phone call back from a lot of people in the beginning of T-Pain’s career. But now the T-Pain Clearances/Productions/Writer request lines DON'T STOP Ringing...We're all very flattered.

Will be talking to HUEY and ASIA CrUisE today as well about their upcoming projects.
I got Huey going in with DJ Toomp, and Polow the Don later this week. That should be Supa Hot! We gotta come back monumental if we're gonna come back at all…

Narrowing down the hottest songs for Asia Cruise’s debut album this week. Her album is called Who Is Asia Cruise? I’m scheduling more recording for her with Danja and T-Pain. Sounds like a HIT.

Just signed two new acts to my HiTz Committee label last week:
TRAI'D from Dallas, Texas and Chip Tha Ripper out of Cleveland, Ohio.
Both fire, and both to be reckoned with. Great additions to the team.

I'm about to check out Gov. Eliot Spitzer's love interest Ashley Youman a.k.a. Ashley Alexandra Dupre a.k.a. Kristen's music today. I heard she's an aspiring artist. What must that sound like? Hmmmm…

No comments: