Jadakiss Blames Ringtone, Tight Pants Wearing Rappers For Ruining The Game

“N*gga’s is garbage,” he said. “The game is f*cked up … a bunch of ring tone, tight-pants-wearing motherf*ckrs. I’m just doin’ me. The music is f*cking garbage, man. Kanye came out with hot music. He sold records. T.I., same thing. Alicia Keys, same sh*t. If your sh*t was hot and you had a machine, you sold records.”

And for those whose number were lacking …

“Don’t blame nobody, just make better music, *ssholes,” Jada said. “It’s a business at the end of the day, so you can be mad at who ever but you gotta be mad at yourself. Either the music wasn’t right or you didn’t handle your business. It’s as simple as that.”

1 comment:

Tham93 said...

Best rap hip hop ringtones free for your mobile. Free At My Best – Machine Gun Kelly ringtone ringtone is free ringtone to download. It's free ringtone, hot ringtone to download at my website!